Friday 5 October 2012

Purple hearts and a bit of shatter

During my trip to England the 'purple heart' was a big theme for me so my two main manicures were around this.



The first few days I didn't have much time for nail painting so left my fingers how they were and just changed up my thumb, with a silver base and some purple heart stamps. The purple I used (Barry M Vivid Purple) was rather pale for stamping but it was all I had and I was grateful you could see it!










I was much more in love with my second purple heart manicure.  I used a pink base and stamped a purple heart on each nail and surrounded it with black stars. The stamping took some time as didn't use the whole of an image and as you can see it's a little crooked but I was happy with it and every time I looked at my nails I smiled!
After my concerts my nails needed changing up so I used George Molten Metals Enchanted which I picked up when I was there. What a bargain! An awesome metal effect and I love the colour. I topped it with Rimmel Black Graffitti top coat and must say I was impressed. It's been a while since I've used any of my shatter coats but either this is much better than the ones I have or I have forgotten how much I like the effect!

No comments:

Post a Comment