Thursday 8 November 2012

Black and Gold

I am in love with Orly! I can't believe I haven't really looked at their polishes before. Today I used the gold called 'flare' from the holiday mini collection and it showed up so beautifully on the nail I was taken aback. I used two coats but really that's only because I was painting my nails in the dark so first coat needed smoothing out.

I was looking for something delicate to stamp over it and went with a pattern from BM plate 314, I used Konad stamping polish in black. I was really pleased with how it turned out. I'm finding the stamps on the newer BM plates much larger making it easier to get a good coverage on the nail.



After a couple of days to change it up I added a coat of Essie Matte About You and really liked the matte on this combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment