Sunday 4 November 2012

Orly Holiday Polishes - Smiley Faces

So I fell for the Orly Holiday Minis collection on my last trip to Sally Beauty. I used Torrid as a base which is so much more shiny and shimmery that it seemed through the bottle that I almost wanted to wear it on its own! I'd made my plan though so layered over a coat of Devil May Care and was pretty impressed with the glitter payoff in just one coat.

I should have left it alone but I couldn't resist stamping so added the smiley faces from BM plate 304 using Black Konad polish. I don't think they showed up so well over the glitter coat and regretted the stamping but after a day I got used to it and thought it looked okay.
I can't wait to try those faces over some yellow polish for a more traditional look though!



No comments:

Post a Comment