Sunday 18 November 2012

Homemade polish!



So I have finally had the time to go down into my nail polish 'studio' (aka to a table in the basement) and play around with some of the powders and glitters I have. It is even more fun that I was expecting! I'm also realising pretty fast some of the colours I am missing out on (like black! I have black glitter but no black powder how is it possible I missed it!) and am saving up for my next order of supplies!

I currently have five polishes made up that I am exploring to see if I'm happy with them, I think one of them is definitely a reject but the others I'm liking the look of so far! Today I am wearing a dusky pink colour with a black glitter top coat. I love the combination of them and it is so exciting to be wearing my own nail polish! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment