Tuesday 25 December 2012

12 Days of Christmas - Final Challenge!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I hope you are all having a marvellous christmas day! I am writing this ahead of time as I am planning to be a little busy but will spend a few minutes checking out your Santa nails!


 At first I really wanted to paint Santa's face on my nail - but this was a disaster! I then tried to free-hand paint on a hat but didn't like how it was turning out at all and stopped midway.

 (Although I LOVE the base polish - it's from the OPI James Bond mini collection - The World is Not Enough, and looks soo nice on the nail. But I felt a little dark to go under the red so switched it for my final attempt).




 So I decided to resort back to my old favourite - stamping! I used a Sephora silver as a base and red stamping polish with a Bundle Monster plate and used a dotting tool to dot on some Sally Hansen White Out for my fluff. I think it looks pretty neat but it's a shame I wasn't able to get closer to my original vision! Perhaps next year!






It has been so much fun completing this challenge and checking out everyones nails. Nice job everyone :)

2 comments: