Sunday 23 December 2012

Elves - Christmas Challenge

So this was a tough one for me! My first idea was to take an image of elves from the computer, print it off small and transfer it with rubbing alcohol. This did not work for me - even a little bit! I had the print out sitting on my nails for a good long while and nothing. I've no idea why, I've googled around and see comments about the whole transfer not working but not even a tiny bit of ink from that paper transferred to my nail! Perhaps it's just my printer and it would work with a magazine or something.. will have to try it out some time!

But onto plan B and this is what happened. Excuse the mess there are a few mistakes but as I wasn't keeping them on I was too lazy to clean them up! By coinicidence all the polishes used were Sally Hansen.




I can't believe it's almost the end! Only two more challenges left!




No comments:

Post a Comment