Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Challenge - Tinsel



Happy Christmas Eve! Can you believe it's Christmas tomorrow? The time has gone by so quickly I can't believe it's already here!










So for my staff christmas party I wore this homemade glitter polish and I thought it reminded me of the red and green tinsel I used to have and would decorate EVERYTHING with it. With my move from England I have yet to locate the tinsel but decided to use it for todays challenge! The polish is SO sparkly it was hard to photograph.





At first I was going to just keep it as it was but decided to try adding some tree green around the tinsel to give it more of a tinsel shape and feel. Normally I would have painted the green on first I just really didn't want to go through the hassle of taking off the glitter polish (which incidently came off pretty easily) to just put it back on again.


No comments:

Post a Comment