Wednesday 19 December 2012

12 Days of Christmas - Ornaments


Wohoo, so I am finally a little ahead on these challenges I am writing this post and queueing it up a whole 3 days early!

I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in 'Ivy League' for the base and stamped on ornaments with Konad black and red special polish. I added a bit of Sephora 'I'm a Rich Girl' for the tips of the ornmanets.





They actually turned out nicer than I was expecting so this may be a look I replicate. Although I think I'd like smaller ornaments on some sort of tree branch.. There's just so many chrismassy ideas and so few days left!

3 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous green. I'm surprised it's SH. (And now I need to go get some!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have never thought to use the oriental stamp for an ornament. An oriental ornament (tee hee). Very lovely!

    ReplyDelete