Sunday 9 December 2012

Challenge #4 Snowmen.

Argh, so I'm a little late getting this in as I've not been feeling so great. I even had to drag myself into work this morning with no nail varnish on at all :O So as I really didn't want to spend too long doing my nails as still feeling kinda bleugh I went with the snowmen stamping. They're not perfect as I didn't take time to correct them but they still look kind of cute. I used A-England Lady of Shallott for the base, and an old Rimmel silver for stamping. I layered over a sparkle from Nina Ultra Pro (I forget its exact name though it's the white holo one) to give it a bit of oomph and to cover up a little bit of creasing where I stamped too quickly. Today was my first go and using Sally Hanson's insta-dri and whilst I love that it has a very similar finish to Seche-Vite it wasn't quite as solid in as quick a time. Though I did try and work quickly so the fault could be mine! Anyways, here's my snowmen, and although I haven't commented much on the snowmen out there this time, they all look great! Puts my little stamps to shame :)



Will try and get some better pictures up too!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

3 comments:

  1. no shame in this manicure, your snowmen is cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your stamps are great! I love the dark background and snowmen are really cute!

    ReplyDelete